Collaboration with Dance:
- maneuvers / groove space, collaboration with dance and performance art.
- YBRIDE, collaboration with dance and visual art.
- Pointing at things: It started when you read this, Marking tape, Postcard Scores, Video and Audio Playback.
- Re-Constructing Music for the Violin, Solo Violin.
- Four Folk Dances, Orchestra.
- On Tougher Self Will, Wind Quintet.
- Playing to Learn the Piano, for untrained musician.
- Adrian Boult Hall ist kaputt: by Brass, for Large Brass Ensemble and Narrator.
- Biography and Pushing a Piano, for German, French and English Speaking Performers.
- Giving Constructive Criticism, for Voice, Saxophone Quartet and Slide Show.
- somewhere where the Sun comes up, for solo piano.
- Learning the Trombone, for Performer with Speaker and Recorded Tape
- How many times do I blink in a day: £108 – Art Never Lies, for Timpani, Narrator and Stage hand.
- Swing Music, Badge Scores.
- Energy Rescue Manoeuvre, Performance artist and Audio Playback. (Collaboration with Nino Baumgartner)
- elton John Cage the songbird, installation and performed guided tour.
- (with accompaniment), installation in response to Susan Phillipsz, Broken Ensemble.
Video, visual or text-based works:
- COM(Interruption)FORT, visual.
- Culturally Relevant Phonetic Alphabet (Switzerland), visual/arrangement.
- A Collaboration with Another Medium, film.
- Choreography No. 3, visual/printed postcard.
- Conceptual Choreography No.3, performance/film.
- Bob and Cynthia, film.
- Grieg, film.
- The anti-tiredness driving aid sample, tape.
- Bullshit factory, visual.
- Eaten, visual.
- Definition Song – Health, voice and instrument.
- Definition Song – And, voice and instrument.
- Definition Song – Safety, voice and instrument.
- Artistic Biography Model, visual, business card.
- staC, tape.
- Practical Desktop Organiser, visual.
- I ____ The Hard Way, visual.